Accepting Hate Now. (M. Shadows has a kid?+writing news.)

So....I just found out M. Shadows of Avenged Sevenfold has a kid. Am I the only one?! If so you can throw stones at me until I die. It's so shocking! How in the heck did I miss that?!

Well the shock is wearing off now and I'm going to talk about some other things so this isn't the shortest blog entry ever.

So if anyone reads this and is currently reading my story Rocks Painted Gold and read it's prequel Promise Me The Stars. (which you should have read if you want to understand RPG...) then you should all know some interesting news. (Not really interesting..)

Well i've posted the first chapter of PMTS on the 'Avenged Sevenfold fan fiction site' And i've edited chapter one. And if I keep posting on that site i'll edit the chapters and probably post them here so expect a new and improved Promise Me The Stars in the upcoming months.

With that being said I'll eventually work my way into posting RPG on the site and those chapters will also be edited into my perfection which isn't that perfect to some people but who cares. So there may not be a new chapter of Rocks Painted Gold out for awhile just like the last one. But i'm REALLY working hard on writing chapters and such.

I've also got two new original fictions being planned out. One a zombie apocalypse type deal and another a suicide story. You'd have to talk to me to learn about the second one because I'm not just spewing it out on a blog.

So I suppose that's about all the news I have for now. But really...M. Shadow's has a kid?!
November 6th, 2012 at 03:45am