To all the SS, ATL and 1D fan's

I got told off so I had to edit a tiny little bit.

Ok, so we all know Mitch from Suicide silence died on November 1st... so R.I.P Mitch.

Now over the past few days I have seen a full blown war between Metal/rock fans and 1D fans.
This needs to stop... all of it.

Ok. This part is about the 1D fans that are been rude, if you are not one of those rude people then you will know that I'm not talking about you.

I don't know what happened to you, but it wasn't good.
To say a man deserved to die is sick and wrong. Mitch saved so many lifes in the space of 28 years, he had a loving wife and a little girl. To say he deserved to die because he was an emo is just sad.

When you moved on from Mitch you turned on his daughter... A FIVE YEAR OLD GIRL. She has done nothing to you, so why tell her to kill herself. Does that make you feel good about your self, bully the little girl because she can't fight back.

If the boys from 1D could see you they'd be repulsed by what they have created.

This next part has nothing to do with Mitch or anything related. This is about Alex Gaskarth from All time low.

Ok. so Alex said he didn't like a song, big wup. Last time I checked 1D didn't like his music you don't see us telling 1D to go and kill them self's.

Then you lot have the nerve to say it's his fault his brother died.
This one has been annoying me a lot.

Firstly Alex Gaskarth's brother didn't kill himself, he went to bed one night and didn't wake up... nothing else and nothing less.

But still to say this is Alex's fault is revolting. You just need to grow up.
I can understand you loving 1D and wanting to protect them, but the way your "protecting" them is pissing a lot of people off.

Now don't think I hate all 1D fans because I don't. Some of my closest friends love 1D and even they think what is going on in the fanbase is wrong.

NOW REMEMBER THIS IS ONLY FOR THE 1D FANS THAT ARE SAYING BITCHY THINGS. NOT THE ONES WHO HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG!

If I have offended someone then I'm sorry, but I need to say this.
November 6th, 2012 at 05:39am