Opera Obsession / Jaw ache (not dirty!) / I hate/love being single.

Hey, Chazly here, and as usual I am either in pain, have an obsession or a rant for you guys. So here we go...

I have a really bad problem. Serious Business. Opera, I love it, more than love it. I can listen to it probably for ten hours of the day. The whole time I am most likely awake. No. Wait. Scratch that, I still listen to it when I am asleep. I have it on repeat in my headphones the whole night. Yes. I am obsessed with Classical music, and at the moment the Phantom of the Opera songs are becoming addictive. Especially one of its Sequels songs. 'Love Never dies - Beneath the Moonless sky.' Its basically about sex, and I love it.

Also lately, I have been getting Jaw Ache. Yes. Without giving way to many sucks of male's genitals or having too many ice lollies. Who are we kidding, its winter, both of those things are going to be out of season soon enough. Anyway! I have been getting a terrible feeling in my jaw, like a constant pull on the joint. Which is terrible, and I probably should tell someone. "Or just take some pain killers..." Hmm...

And my last little rant of the day, being single.
I hate to love it, to love to hate it... If that at all makes sense.
I recently split form my annoying ex boyfriend. (nerdy, good dick, not much of a nice sense of humor.) Anyway, I loved being in a relationship, because I loved the status 'Girl'friend!' but I hated it, because I didn't want to be outside socializing too often which we did do a lot of the time. Which is probably why it ended on a side note.
I hate being single though sometimes, because of the physical needs that a Vagina and a girl need. Also because I like having someone to talk to sometimes that isn't a girl. (or might be a girl, I am bi-sexual...)

But all in all, i am another brick in the vast wide wall.

*peace* Chazly! :)
November 6th, 2012 at 11:18pm