Do You Ever Wonder...

Do you ever just wonder why guys leave pretty girls for ugly ones? Have you ever had a guy tell you that he loved you, and then found out a couple days later he was also "in love" with someone else? Didn't it hurt when she ended up being way more special to him than you ever were?

I just can't get over the fact that he's with her and not me. I don't understand why she's so special and I'm not. I know looks aren't everything, but I'm way prettier than her. And I have a nicer body, too. And I loved that boy with all my heart. I would have done anything for him. Even after we broke up, I was still so nice to him. He would ask me to spark him up, and I would. He said it was his birthday and no one bought him anything, so I bought him some chips and a candy bar to make him feel better. I fucking did his dishes and his laundry for him and what do I get? I get thrown to the side like I never existed and replaced with her.

From what I hear, she's not very nice to him. He chases after her constantly and she doesn't even really give a shit. Why do guys want what they can't have? Why would he want her when I'm right here?

She's greasy. Her hair is fucking greasy, she wears way too much black eyeliner, she has no curves whatsoever, she's just a stick and I bet you she's not even good in bed!! It just hurts, you know... it hurts because I'm so much better than she is, but he wants her anyways. I love him so much, and he loves her. He told me that he loved me... he told me that he cared. And I was just stupid enough to believe him.
November 10th, 2012 at 12:15am