My twitching moonlight.

Hey there reader,

So yea i havent been typing away as much as i wanted to. But i will now just cause i seem to be in the mood. Im actually waiting for something. And i don’t like to waste my time which may be what i do all the time since i’m too busy day dreaming. But dreaming in that way, when your asleep or just day dreaming a story, could it really be wasting your time?

Its hard for people to notice this, but i’m actually a really deep kid.

Most people I know simply think i’m ALWAYS HAPPY, mindless and things like that. Which is why its easy to say that i never really get taken seriously very much. Im still a happy person sure. But sometimes….

I think its automatic for me to be happy really. But that doesn’t mean i like it does it? Or maybe its just automatic to be unhappy and CALM for me when I’m alone. Like right now.

When i’m alone….I just….Don’t know…Im just not myself. Maybe you understand what i mean somehow…. I overthink. When i speak with others Im not the person i am when i’m alone. Make any sense?

Anyway its just hard to understand if you ask me….

I had a pretty cool dream last night…or…morning…or afternoon…I woke up at 2 pm…..yea i know.

Most people would say you should never sleep for so long but, it was a good dream. Inspiring. I think it was the icelands again. You’ll probably hear me talking about this again. But the Icelands is a place that came to my mind 2 years ago. I dreamed of an….island? Yeah pretty much. It was nothing but ice and snow, but very clear. Almost crystal. With arctic skies, clear water, huge ruined castles and towers made of clear ice, that glows at night…frost giants walking the world…yatta yatta yatta. I’ve been there plenty of times in my dreams. And i’m in love with the place. Theres a somewhat energy that comes to me when i think about it. Anyway so last night i had a dream of this…gate, huge ice walls…there was one part of the walled gate that was opened and water came into the walls. Now these were like HUGE walls like really, HUGE, like how an Ant could see a human (yes thats my terrible example) And as there’d be water, id get there on a boat. And once inside there were stairs coming from the water bringing me to the tower at the centre of the walls that were surrounding it. On top, There were glowing blue wires with Energy flowing in it. I looked up, at the beginning of the dream it was day, but then the sun went down and i noticed it was night. The moon…was a light. Like an actual Blue light, just like the wires. And the moon was….twitching. IT WAS SOO COOL!!!! i was staring At the twitching blue moon releasing a bit of shocks. Then it shocked out, and there was no more power in the moon, stars or the wires. I ended up falling off tower and sinking. Then i woke up. But it was really cool. And i just loved the dream, of a twitching moon-light. Best dream ever.

Well there goes my blog today! I’ll try to post something a little less serious and dreamy soon! I just felt like typing right now!

-mayaya
November 12th, 2012 at 07:39am