I have found the best lyrics in the world

And no one convince me otherwise oh my god, they are just majestic and poetic and Edgar Allen Poe is probably crying tears of joy in his grave right now because who knew that people of our era are capable of creating such BEAUTY with their WORDS. THIS IS THE MODERN DAY JESUS HERE, THEIR WORDS WILL IMPACT MILLIONS FOR CENTURIES TO COME.

If these words were to materialize, they would create a sunset on a beach with a gazelle gracefully galloping by and a slight breeze in the air carrying a red ribbon with it, delicately floating as a bird swoops into the scene. Just stunning. These lyrics are absolutely gorgeous.

Reading these lyrics stirred emotions within me that I wasn't even sure I could feel before. I feel like now, I can die happy. I want these engraved on my grave.

That beautiful.

I feel bad for people that haven't heard these lyrics I feel like my entire life was meaningless before I heard them for the first time.

Oh god, if I think about them to much I start to cry whatever I'm just going to show you them.

here is the link if anyone wants to listen to the song.

THE CHORUS, I JUST. THE CHORUS.

Baby, don't take it personal
When I go and fuck these hos
Let's talk about the word "fuck" for a second
I make love to you!
Don't get it fucked up, baby - you're my queen
Even though I go and put my dick in everything
Baby, it's just 'cause
I like to fuck, bitch/


I just.

MAJESTIC.

You're my queen, even though I go and put my dick in everything.
JUST PURE BEAUTY OF THE WRITTEN WORD RIGHT THERE.
JUST SATURATED WITH PURE, UNADULTERATED EMOTION.

I can't.

And they say romance is dead.
PSHT.

I am probably going to be singing this for the rest of the week.
November 13th, 2012 at 01:50am