37 days pretty much 36 days.

I see Every Avenue in about 37 days will be 36 days in a few hours since it's 10:40pm here. I'm so excited but I'm so nervous because I really want to meet them all and not just Josh and Dave this time. I will probably be crying my eyes out.

So, I'm a working person and not a high school student so at my job we're allowed to pick the up and coming holidays to work well my boss told me that we all have to work all of the holidays. So I work Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Years Eve, and New Years Day...I think it's bullshit. I don't get to see my family that much anyways and I will hardly see them at all this year again. I'm seriously sick of this shit place. The management there is such shit. I'm sick of the bullshit 'Well, you don't have a kid so can you work.' excuse. I might not have a FUCKING kid but I have both my parents, my brother, two grandmas, bunches of aunts, uncles, and cousins that I don't get to see. I'm twenty three for Christ Sake's and yet, I haven't got to do any normal person would do. I don't go out because when I'm home, I'm always fucking tired because they work me too much. My shifts are so shit, too. I've worked 4pm to 11pm and have to be up at 4:45am to be at work at 5:30am to work because I was supposely the only one that could work because once again with the bullshit kids excuse. I'm so fed up with this shit and they just yell at me.

I had the manager's HUSBAND call me up at the place I work at and bitch me out for giving out their number to a customer. FUCK YOU!!! I didn't even fucking talk to the lady that fucking called you, fucking bastard. Like agh....FUCK SHIT AND DIE. He didn't believe me and kept bitching at me so I just said fuck you and hung up on him. Like I don't even give a fuck about the job right now. He has no fucking right calling me up and bitching because his a fucking loser and you dirty fucking prick owe me GOD DAMN money. See if I'm EVER nice to you fuckers again.

FUCK THAT JOB!!

Anyways, so I've been listening to a lot of Motionless In White, lately. If you don't know them then fucking check them out because they fucking rock hard.

Oh well...I should get some sleep since I have to work at 5:30am. :D

FUCK YOUR PRETTY FACE!

<3
November 13th, 2012 at 06:55am