Random, Crazy.

I don't even know what to say. So much is happening, and it's crazy as hell in my life right now. Basketball season is starting, winter percussion is starting next Tuesday, and marching band just ended about two weeks ago. On top of that, my classes are all bombarding me at one time.

1. Cheer: 99% of the girls don't like me, and, I mean, whatever. It's not a big deal to me. It just annoys me more. Cheer Appreciation might be the same day as our first winter percussion contest, which sucks.

2. School: Everything's being bombarded at one time, and, oh my gosh, too much.

3. Formals: I'm so freaking pumped!! I'm going Wednesday to get my dress. I'm going for a champagne or blue dress. :) Our group is going to have such a good time! There's like 10-12 of us, so I'm excited! We're all going to Nicole's beforehand and afterwards to hang out!

4. Matt: I couldn't ask for anyone better. I've broke down crying a few days ago, and he soothed me so that was good. We're at two and a half months. We plan on a big future. Getting married, kids, the whole thing. I'm excited, but I've never fell for someone so fast and that scares me. I can't lie. We're trying to figure out what to do for next year, and when I go to college. I hope he gets that scholarship to IPFW. That'll be awesome. :) If not, it's up between Purdue and IU. Then, it comes down to where I'll end up going. I'm going to his family's dinner on Sunday, and meeting some of his extended family. I'm excited, but also nervous!
November 16th, 2012 at 03:20am