Amazing Mibbian Shout-Out Blog

Image


It’s no secret that Mibba is full of some Amazing people. Here are some of my favorite Mibbians, in no particular order.

whomping willow.


Julia is just absolutely amazing. We’ve been friends for as long as I can remember, and I just absolutely adore her. We talk about everything all the time, and I never get sick of her. If I could tuck her into my pocket and carry her everywhere with me, I totally would. I think Julia knows every little secret about me, and I know pretty much everything about her. I love her to pieces.

Sunber


The moment Sunny and I began talking, we immediately clicked. After bonding over my intense love for Dujo, we talk every single day. She is hilarious and just the sweetest person ever. We have so much in common. We’re Mibba soulmates, and I just love her. I have no idea how we both got to be so weird, but we are and it just works. Sunny has seen the weird, awkward side of me that not a lot of people see. I really wouldn’t trade her for anything. Pangea, Eh?!

Harry styles.


Amanda is the Harry to my Styles. She is an absolute genius when it comes to brainstorming. I like to think of her as an idea machine. Dear Jesus, I just love her. Amanda and I work so well together, and she helps me through every little plot idea. She is the type of person who could just finish my sentence. Seriously, we’ll both come up with the same idea, at the same time, and I just love it. I am so jealous of her writing, because she is just so good.

Chasing carousels;


I idolized Micah for the longest time. I was a total creep. She was like Mibba legend to me. I always read her stories and would just swoon over her characters. When she and I started working on Let’s Pretend It’s Love together, I was beyond excited, because I absolutely adored her writing! She and I clicked immediately, and became super fast friends. I go to her with all of my problems, and she keeps me calm and helps me work through them.

That Mormon Girl


Ashlee is just the greatest thing ever. She is everything that is good and kind in the world, all wrapped into one person. I hadn’t really heard much from her until we started working on Let’s Pretend It’s Love, and then I realized how absolutely amazing she is! All of her stories are just phenomenal and I am addicted to several of them. I would work with her on all of my projects if I could! I just adore her, really.

Castile’s vessel


Kayleigh and I met when she became a reviewer for the Mibba Magazine, and we have been friends ever since. We are both failing terribly at NaNo, but still try to give one another that extra push. Kayleigh is an amazing friend and she always encourages me to do my best, and I love her for it(:

Iron and wine.


I have wanted to work with Kayla ever since I read Fragile Thing, and now I finally get to! She is just a doll and has been really amazing to work with so far. I really hope I get to know her better(:

Poumons faux.


Emaleigh is really popular on Mibba, and I never knew why until I met her, but now I have the Emaleigh Infection! She is one of the most approachable people on Mibba, and her writing is amazing. I am just addicted to her NaNo story!
November 17th, 2012 at 08:40pm