Where's My Family? (Spiritual talk)

I've been dwelling into the "paranormal" things. Been telling old stories with the rents, prepping for my own ghost story. There's, as me and the rents percieve it as, doors that can be opened and closed within the mind, body and soul to see or stop contact with the paranormal. Some are born to it, others open themselves up at some point in their lives.

Whether it be a near death experience, meditation or other, some people are suseptible to these things. And yet some just as easily don't believe, which I am perfectly content with. Basically, the point of this blog is just an honest question - if I can hear, see and feel all these abstract emotions, figures and such, why hasn't anyone I loved dearly ever come through?

My cousin Chris, cousin Blanca, Aunt Franny, my Pop Pop? Me and my rents were talking about it earlier and I just don't understand why. You can try and reach through, ouji board, seance, ect, but you're gambling highly with unknown forces. Anything can come through the proverbial door you've opened, so what's the point? But my question has yet to be answered.

It slightly hurts, honestly. My dad tried to console me, give me some answers, but I can't wrap my head around it. I've had so many experiences, but none with family. Have they fully moved on? Am I over looking things? There has to be a way to open a door to only good. To only speak to pure, kind spirits. There has to be a way. I just suddenly felt upset, hurt even. Where's my family?

Just a thought process I've fallen into. I'm not looking for simple explanations, sympathy. I just wonder. Maybe wonder too much. I just miss my family, I guess. I even almost spilled, "I'll call Pop Pop tomorrow", when I was looking into the history of our family and home town. Man, do I miss him. Anyway, you guys have any ideas? Experiences? Id love to know.

Or maybe, just maybe, you might have some answer as to why they've gone, never reached out? I've seen others, heard others, but I've never dealt with family. Just curiosity, I guess. If I could ever speak to them again, id just have one question - Are you happy? Its all I want to know. Just my ramblings for the night. Good night, guys.
November 19th, 2012 at 08:31am