Absence and the Future

Konnichiwa~

I know I have not been on here since the beginning of time. I know I told you I would try my hardest to keep up with my updates. I promised you guys a lot, and in the end I couldn't live up to that.

To be honest I don't have any motivation left in me to keep writing 「Save Me...」. I used to spend a lot of my free time here on Mibba reading people's creations. This constant reading is what inspired me to create my own story and make my mark on the world of Mibba. Today is the first time I've been on Mibba since July. I don't know if any of you have been reading my past few A/N's or taken a look at my custom profile, but clearly I've had a change of interests. I'm not interested in this anymore, at least not at the moment. I've shifted from reading stories to reading manga. I've immersed myself in the world of Japan and East Asia. I've grown up some, and I can't even imagine how much I'd change if I were to go back and edit 「Save Me...」.

As of right now, I have no intention to pick up my writing projects. This being said, 「Save Me...」 will be put on hiatus, and any future projects I've mentioned will be set aside for later. 「I'm Not the One that You Want」 will probably be discontinued, and I will not be posting the chapters I wrote for it as I originally planned to. I'm not going to deactivate my account, however, I probably won't return for a while.

Please be patient with me. I promised you that I would never abandon 「Save Me...」 and even now I have no intention to do so. Someday I will be back to continue and finish it.

Sumimasen. Arigatou gozaimasu.
November 21st, 2012 at 05:10am