When it rains, it pours...

Tried to go Christmas shopping tonight to see if it would help with how upset I've been over my Dad's passing. Didn't go as planned, I picked him up a couple of TV box sets that I knew he would love, went to the cash and then it hit me... he's gone. I started crying right then and there, the cashier was looking at me like I was nuts and I had to leave the movies on the counter and run out of the store. Shopping was a major fail.

Left the mall, started to come home, was stopped at a red light with 2 people in front of me when a 17 year old rear ended me, smashing in my trunk and then stood out by our vehicles and point blank told me that she didn't hit me and wasn't going to give me insurance info because she did nothing wrong.

Spent hours at the ER to be given the usual whiplash diagnosis but also a concussion (hitting my head off the steering wheel) and because I was turned towards my friend who was in the car with my hand on the steering wheel, the impact caused my shoulder to dislocate.

Might be a while on updates, hard to write with one hand in a sling. I think tomorrow is going to be a stay in bed day so I can't get into anymore trouble.

Now all I need are updates of my favorite stories and I'd be completely set
November 22nd, 2012 at 07:31am