If You're a Potterhead/Directioner, This Is For You.

Hello there, fellow Mibbians! If you're a Potterhead AND a Directioner, this is for you.
So I am deciding to write a story about One Direction in Hogwarts. I thought it would just be perfect. The thing is, I need four other girls to participate. Here's how it is at the minute.

Harry - Me
Zayn - Loony Lovegood
Louis - poumons faux
Liam -
Niall -

So...Liam and Niall are empty! This blog is for those wanting to enter to be Niall's girlfriend! :) All you have to do is the following. Comment below your character's name, the house you want her and Niall in, how you plan on getting into Hogwarts, and also be sure to give us a picture of who you want your character to be portrayed by :) Read below for rules, plot, notes, and what to do if you prefer Liam.

Rules
- No slash.


We couldn't think of any more rules :P

Plot
After the Battle of Hogwarts, Hogwarts was left completely destroyed. It had to be rebuilt, but they decided this time not to use a mountain hill in London. Instead, they built it in the same place where you see the Wizarding World of Harry Potter today, spreading the word about the famous "Harry Potter" as a book series. No one was allowed to enter the castle since that, and even if you tried, you couldn't. It was enchanted. Only those chosen to be wizards were put inside Hogwarts, and those who had parents/relatives who were wizards/witches in the past. And One Direction, and five other girls soon find out they are one of those chosen people to attend the magic school.

Note - If you do not want to do Niall and you rather do Liam, click >>here
November 25th, 2012 at 11:29pm