**UPDATE INFO & POLL**

I know, I know, I really should have updated by now and I'm a terrible person for not doing so. But I actually have a legitimate excuse this time!

...which happens to be that I broke my laptop. By sitting on it.

Well, not really sitting on it...I left it open on my bed while it turned on to go and get some food, and then when I came back, since I can't ever seem to get on a bed like a normal human being, I did some sort of weird flying ninja-leap and landed on my laptop and pretty much destroyed the screen, which I'd just been typing on.

So, long story short, I won't be able to update anything for just a little while longer, till the laptop comes back from the repair shop in about a week. Sorry about that. v.v

I always knew thanksgiving food was just a really bad idea.

Anyways, if anyone's actually reading this, a poll is appropriate.

I've had a few story ideas running around in my head lately, and I've been thinking of starting a new one. I was considering two seperate ideas, so if you guys could tell me which one you like best, that would be great.

And these are both Ronnie/Max, just so you know.

#1: The zombie apocalypse has come. Ronnie's been seperated from everyone he knows, fighting against zombies while searching for someone, anyone, he recognizes. Finally, he finds Max. The only problem is, the zombies got to him first.

#2: Max has always been good at pissing people off. How was he supposed to know that the aggravating bitch behind the counter in that weird little shop was a voodoo witch? But now he's a woman, and one ill-considered drunken night with his ex-best-friend is going to have consequences when he turns back....(MPREG)

So yeah, let me know what you think! I'll also probably link this in the next chapter of TBL when it goes up. ^.^
November 28th, 2012 at 05:31pm