Sorry, guys ... I'm ranting.

From now on, if anyone wants my opinion on anything they can ask the next person they see. I give up having my own opinion. Every time I feel strongly about something, everyone decides to change my opinion, so I don’t have one. Whatever anyone else says goes.

I'm sick of people (my sister and dad) telling me that I shouldn't hate animal cruelty because I "don't get like that when it's people."

1) Just because I don't express it to YOU it does not mean I don't feel it.

2) You know why I hate animal cruelty so much? I was brought up with animals and I happen to be an animal lover ... also, they can't defend themselves.

You can tell me as many times as you like that "they have teeth and claws." Yeah, they might have teeth and claws, but if the animal uses them, it will get hit harder.

People can defend themselves.

And you saying to me "What if it's a baby?" What kind of sick fuck would abuse a baby?

Oh, yeah, the sort of person who deserves to be shot right between the fucking eyes!

Another thing, I might be a "psycho" but that doesn't mean I don't have feelings.

Like I said, you want me to give up my opinion, fine. I don't have an opinion anymore.

So, if anyone wants to ask me my opinion, ask my sister.

She seems to know what I feel more than me.

Rant over!
November 28th, 2012 at 07:09pm