63 pounds. + vote for me, yes? + that's kind of not nice.

I managed to lose 2 pounds over Thanksgiving. I ate for 3 days straight with hardly any exercise and I got rid of 2 pounds. I'm now convinced that I'm a pro. I am now 63 pounds away from my goal, and if I can continue to lose 2 pounds a week, this is going to go awesome.

I also want to show everyone the little board I made to keep up with my progress.

Image

So, I have how many pounds I have left (took that picture before I weighed myself again.) to lose, a countdown until my prom and until summer vacation, how many calories I burned, my 'rules,' and the date. It's helped me quite a bit, especially being able to erase and see that big number go down. It's great. I was so excited to be able to write '63' instead of have 65 stare at me. It's not a big change, but it's a start!

GUYS YOU SHOULD GO VOTE FOR ME IN MY CONTEST.

I have 16 hearts, make it more. It doesn't take long to make an account if you don't have one, I would just appreciate it so much!

My 'best friend' isn't being so great right now.

So, I had this fling sort of thing with my ex-boyfriend's older brother not too long ago. And I'd always had this secret crush on him since forever, basically. But afterwards he basically treated me like shit and was just not very nice. We would hang out a lot before and he would hug me every time he saw me, but now we don't even talk. At all.

My 'best friend' knew how he treated me. Knew I still cared for him. What's she do? Starts dating him. Now, I wouldn't care, had she talked to me about it and NOT CONTINUE TO RUB IT IN MY FUCKING FACE. Every single day she shows me pictures of them together and their little cutesy texts messages and says "aren't we just so presh?!" and if you don't know what presh means - it's precious.

I'm ready to flip. She knocked me out of dating a guy she dated the summer before FRESHMAN YEAR because she said she still liked him. She saw his name come up on my phone and was like "WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO HIM? I STILL LIKE HIM OH MY GOD."

L O L. SORRY, FORGOT THAT IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY WHEN IT COMES TO WHAT YOU WANT.

Not to mention she's trying to take my clothes. She came over and tried raiding my closet for band shirts because "she doesn't have any and needs some." Excuse me, those are mine. As much as you want to believe, my boobs aren't too big for them. YOUR DAD IS THE PRESIDENT OF A BANK AND YOUR MOTHER IS AN ACCOUNTANT, YOU AIN'T BROKE, GO GET YOUR OWN.

And she's so fake holy shit. I begged her to let me go to Motionless In White's set at Warped and she refused because they were "scary" now that she's dating that guy, who I should mention loves MIW? "OMG WE SHOULD GO SEE MOTIONLESS IN WHITE THEY'RE SO GREAT."

...what.

I can't even handle her right now. Between being obnoxious about that guy and rubbing it in my face, to trying to take my shit, to being fake, I can't handle it. CANNOT DO IT.
November 28th, 2012 at 11:21pm