So many things I need to address

So, I have multiple things to address in this, but first and foremost, SHAMELESS PROMOTIONS.

I have four new 1D co writes I’m involved in, and you should read all of them, because I’ve been lucky enough to work with some pretty great ladies and they all have (I think) pretty unique storylines.

Animals – The boys all make a bet to see who can sleep with the most innocent girls in London first, it’s going to be awesome and amazing. We only have the prologue right now, but Katie Mosing is up next and you know she’s going to bring it.

Get Your Kicks- The lad are stuck on route 66 and carpool with five lovely girls to Vegas, hilarity and romance ensues. We just finished posting the first round (one chapter per girl) and it’s pretty funny.

Last Girl Standing – the child of the amazing Katie Mosing, six girls are competing for the love of the guys on a reality TV show. There are challenges, backstabbing, name calling, and, of course, that one bitch everyone hates.

Stardust – FAIRYTALES. Louis is a Knight, Harry is a prince, Liam is an Artist, Niall is a stable boy, and Zayn is a very Robin Hood / Finn Ryder-esque thief.


Second, to GoodGirl and show me love your one shots are being worked on, I promise. I have a little more research to do about Emblem3, but the Liam Payne one should be up (hopefully) sometime tonight

Third, my life has become a soap opera, hence my agonizingly slow updates, and I apologize.

Fourth, I’m deleting Some Nights. Fix you was just way too perfect and I’m not going to ruin it with a sequel. I’m sorry to everyone who liked it, but I think this is probably for the best.

Fifth, Take Me Home is just… holy God I want to cry it is so perfect.

Sixth, Skyfall and my co writes have become my main focus, once I finish Skyfall I’ll be able to actually focus on something else. I’m also debating about three million new stories from Take Me Home right now, but mostly “They Don’t Know About Us” So be on the lookout for that.

Um, Thank you guys for all the support you’ve given me for my stories, you have no idea what it means to me and I really appreciate it. And for those of you who’ve wanted to do a group write with me, I’m currently brewing yet another one, so I’ll give everyone a heads up about my scheming.

Until then!

xoxoxo
TMG
November 29th, 2012 at 05:31am