Warped Tour 2012 experience.

Back in July I wasn’t a big of fan of Motionless In White. I’m not that big of a fan now but I can say I am well good one. Anyways, I went to St. Louis Warped Tour and I saw like a few minutes of Motionless In White’s set before my friend started whining about the noise. I was loving it but we left anyways. I watched Breathe Carolina and right after them it was going to be All Time Low. So I went over and sat down on the hot as fuck cement walk way because I was going to pass out if I didn’t sit down. It took like 20 minutes before All Time Low took stage. As I was just sitting there waiting…I notice two guys and they really look like they belonged in a band or I’ve seen them somewhere. I don’t go to many concerts so it wouldn't have been from that and no one around where I live really like any of the bands that I do. So they walked passed me twice. I realize they were two members from Motionless In White. I noticed them but didn’t know they’re names until I started getting into them more. I realize that Ricky and Ryan both walked passed me twice. I would kill to have that chance again now. Fuck.

Also, Ryan from Falling In Reverse ran pass Lizzi and I. It was funny.

Then Stephanie saw Charlie Trippy from We The Kings. <3

When we first arrived I saw Danny Kurily and Grieco.

Then we went to the All Time Low’s tent.

Vinny Vegas was a little bitch and I hate him. :(

No, I don’t but he was a douche bag to me. Sorry, I’m shy as fuck, asshole.

I still love him though.

I kept running into Matt Toka a lot. I have no clue who he is really. Just the dude with the green hair and he liked two of my pictures on instagram. <3
November 30th, 2012 at 06:31am