New Years Jars + Losing Weight thread take 2. + GO VOTE FOR ME SOME MORE. + I AM NOT JUST DOING IT FOR THE PARTIES.

I want to make 2 different jars on New Years Eve to continue through 2013. I'll probably take the big mason jars and decorate them. The first one is going to be something I write down all the good things that happen to me and put them in the jar and then on New Years Eve of 2013, read all of the good things that happened to me over the course of the year.

The second jar is going to be what I put all of my change and stuff in to save money for the summer of 2014 because my friend and I are going to go on a little road trip before we go to college. I already have nearly $18 in just change that I can put in there already - if we both do it we can have quite a bit built up by the time May of 2014 rolls around.

Aaand if we end up not going on the road trip, well holy fuck, I'll have some money saved up. Either way it's a win win situation.

I'll post pictures of my jars after I make them, obvi. They're going to be super cute. I'm probably going to bedazzle the whole jar and then put bows around the necks of them.

DRAGONBORN AND I STARTED A NEW THREAD.

Getting Fit for 2013 is now into motion. I started one of these deals like last year but I went through a lot of personal issues and wasn't in my normal place.

But now I have someone to help me and I think things will work this year! I've already lost 2 of my 65 pounds AND THAT WAS OVER THANKSGIVING WHEN I ATE FOR A WEEK STRAIGHT.

So go check that out and recc it and all that fun stuff.

ALSO, GO VOTE FOR ME.

Selfish and Unkind needs you to love on it and heart it. DO IT. DO IT FOR ALL THAT IS GOOD IN THE WORLD.

Okay, I think I'm done rambling.

Or at least the rambling that I can do out loud to you guys.

Oh yeah, I forgot the last part of this.

someone asked me if I was only going into tour management to party.

WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

WHAT.
WHAT.
WHAT.
W H A T.

I hate how people don't take the music business seriously. No, it doesn't appear serious from the outside, but the side that I'm going to be working on? The inside? It's a tedious business that requires the utmost responsibility and professionalism.

Out of everyone on tour, I'm going to be the only one (besides the driver, of course) who won't be able to take a night off and party. No.

I'm going to be in charge of finances and making sure everything goes well and smoothly. If I'm drunk or partying, can I make sure of that? NO. I CANNOT DO THAT.

CANNOT. I COULD LOSE MY JOB FOR THAT. ARE YOU IGNORANT.

WOW.

MY JOB IS GOING TO BE JUST AS LEGIT IF NOT MORE LEGIT THAN YOURS, SLICK. MINE IS JUST GOING TO BE MORE FUN.
December 1st, 2012 at 06:09pm