My new ink!

First, though, I changed my layout for Chirstmas! Do you love it? I do! I've had this layout made for a while, and I've been waiting for Christmas to use it! I just love that picture of the guys (although I added the words)!!

Anywho... let's get back to what I'm posting for.

It's been about two years ago since my friend inked "ILEM" on my wedding ring finger, but ever since, I've wanted to add more to it. So I finally did. (For those that forgot, don't know to start with, or even care, ilem is a word my husband and I made up in high school. It means, "I love you more!" It started out ilym, but I liked how ilem looked better, so there you go... After fifteen years, we still use it, though.)

Here is the general pic:
Image

This is more the flower part:
Image

And this is how he retouched the letters:
Image

It's just a small thing! And I probably didn't need three pictures, but I really like what he did! You can see how much my finger is still swollen today (My hand is about half that size in real life; I enlarged the pictures for detail). And it bled pretty good this time. I had to find a new guy to do it; my friend said he hasn't done any in a while and wasn't comfortable doing such small stuff out of practice. New guy did good! And his shop offers free touch-ups for a year!

I'm still working on the new chapters of my two stories. I got started on Sing, Pretty, though, and Frank's journal is still where is was (almost done). And with the holidays being here, I've just been too busy to write for hours like I normally do, so it's taking me a lot longer to get them done! But I haven't abandoned them; I'm still working on them!!

Hugs and loves to everyone!!
Miz
December 2nd, 2012 at 07:38pm