One Direction co-write search. Looking for four more authors.

So, hey guys. If you can't tell by the title, I'm looking for a group to write a 1D fan fiction with. I already have the story made and the plot thought about, I just want people to make OCs and help write the story.

The story is called One Summer, and it's about this reality show that takes a famous band and picks random people to live with them in a house for one full summer. The residents can't leave or contact the outside world. As a group, we'll work out the smaller details like rules and such.

I already have a character, Cameron, who you can find on the page already. I haven't worked everything out about her, but I can do that once other characters are created. I am looking for an author to have their OC as either an older / younger sister of Cameron.

Now, what I'm asking of you. Comment only on this blog to let me know if you're interested. I'll check out a few of your writings on your profile to see if I want to have you writing with me. Don't worry, I'm not that picky.

And last, but not least, who is taken and who isnt:

Harry - (Colourful.Dreamer)
Zayn -
Louis -
Liam - (Katie Mosing)
Niall -

So, there you have it. Once all the slots are filled, I'll make a thread for all the authors to talk on. Thank you for your time!
December 13th, 2012 at 10:48pm