My Boyfriends Christmas Present

I'm getting him a lot of things, but, as I posted about awhile ago, one of the big things is I'm writing him a story about when we met up to know, going over some of the bigger events in our four-five month relationship. Now, I don't know if I want to set it up as a full out story, however I do want someone, or someones, to just read the chapters I'm writing and give me an opinion, and also check for mistakes. This is really important to me, and I haven't written much in a long time so I don't know if I still write as well as I used to.

No matter what, I'll still give him the finished project but I would love it if I had a, or a few, editors just to help me out a bit. It would mean the world to me.

If you want something out of it, then we could do a sort of swap - since your doing this for me, if you want me to comment on something later I will do. Whatever you want, as long as you help me out a bit. This is more important to me than you will ever understand.

So yeah, I have the first chapter done and I'm almost done the second one so if you are interested, comment here or PM me! Thank you to anyone who decides to help, whether or not you want me to comment on something or help with something or anything, i'll forever be in your debt :)
December 14th, 2012 at 04:43am