Life/questions.

Sooo yesterday marked the first day of Christmas break! I also took my drivers ed test and passed with a 95 :) I went and watched the Hobit last night as well, that was one long movie, and then they just leave it with a cliff hanger so now I am going to have to watch another 3 hour long movie when the new one comes out.

I was suppose to go out of town yesterday as well but you know sometimes things come up, and I am fine with that. I went to my work Christmas party last Tuesday and took my brother, Lets just say that was an interesting experience, at one point in the night I had to offer him 20 dollars to shut up for the rest of the night. But soon after that he found some people he enjoyed talking to so that was good. I really had a better time at that then I though I would.

I get to work on Christmas Eve, so that should be kind of exciting, I find myself enjoying my job more and more. I don't know what it is, I think its the fact that I am starting to appreciate more of the things I have and I am not stressing over the things I don't have.

It is a little bittersweet that Christmas break has started, while I don't necessarily want to get up early for school, I do want to see this guy I have been talking to lately. He is just great, I don't know he listens to me when I talk and is generally really nice to me. Its funny though he is one of those guys that I never thought I would have a chance with. But I think he will be good for me, He is super athletic and I really need more of that in my life. He texts me whenever he gets up and now I find myself getting up earlier which is good for me seeing as I usually sleep in.

Questions....

Have you started Christmas break yet?
Have you ever met someone who could possibly change your life for the better?
Are you content with your life?
December 16th, 2012 at 02:37am