A Blog About Teenage Girls...

My crazy teenage girl ways... I hope that people read my blog and find it funny, amusing, and informational. I love writing and I would like to share it with others.

1.) Last year, my friends and I realized that we liked to gossip and talk about what other people were up to. The problem was, we could never talk about stuff like that during school because people around would recognize the names. So, our solution was to make up code names. Some examples of codenames are RED, WORM, BOLOGNA, WHEEZ, GRINCH, BFC, AND MANY MORE. It's so fun to do and it keeps your info/stories private!

2.) At school, they are doing a raffle. FOR TAYLOR SWIFT TICKETS!! I have to win or else!! They are floor seats. The raffle tickets are 2 bucks a pop and I WILL WIN......

3.) A problem that I have is reading signs from boys. Do they like me? Would they ever want to be more than friends? I hate not knowing. I HATE getting mixed signals, and on behalf of many teenaged girls I have a message to guys: We want you to talk to us!

4.) Twitter. Who doesn't use it. It's a way to keep up with the news. Often times, I learn things through Twitter before I hear of them on the news. It's a WONDERFUL socia media site. FOLLOW: @lau_and_order for awesome updates and crazy stuff! :)

5.) I have a question for all girls/guys. What's your favorite Christmas Song???? Comment or tweet me or email me or message me. Next blog entry I'll post some answers.
December 16th, 2012 at 04:03am