Let's talk about sluts.

Because no one ever talks about sluts

Actually let's talk about how freakin' self-entitled you are.

(This is a rant triggered by a Tumblr post, and by several Facebook statuses I've seen. There will be slight language)

Recently I saw a Tumblr post about someone being proud of their pet, and saying that girls at her highschool were either moms, pregnant, or about to be pregnant. And about how she was way better than those 'whores' because she had a pet instead.

Okay really?

You don't have a baby. Good for you, here's a trophy. Seriously. In what world do you truly sit down and think "Hmmm, I have this here dog instead of a child. I'M SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU."

I'm a seventeen year old virgin with two dogs. NONE OF THOSE THINGS ARE MY CHOICE. I'M NOT BETTER THAN SOME TEEN MOMS I KNOW. CHILL THE HELL OUT DUDE.

Also...'about to be pregnant'? Are you a friggin' fortune teller? Are you sitting there in the bedroom, eye-witness to these people definitely having unprotected sex? Unless you have a video, please refrain from fortune telling.
I really don't care if you had a baby at fourteen. I'm sad for you, in a way, and I hope you're responsible with the child but to be honest...It doesn't affect me. Just like it doesn't affect me if you sleep with 10 men, or none at all.

As it turns out, I'm not the warden of your vagina.

Nor am I the warden of your penis.

Or both or neither, depending on what your nether regions look like. I wouldn't know.

I don't care if you have a tattoo on your lower back, or if your dick is bedazzled (ow?). Seriously, do it or don't do it. My life will not change due to that decision, nor will anyone else's but your own. And even then, what deference will it make in yours? You now have a tattooed butt or bedazzled dick.

Which brings me appearances...

I'm friends with a girl on Facebook who constantly berates unnamed girls for dressing in a revealing manner. Her points are that 'no one wants to see your ass hanging out' or 'do you really want attention so much that you don't care that old men gawk at you?'

Okay. 99% of the tops I have are pretty low-cut. I don't like high-cut shirts. Why?

Is it because I want attention?

Because I'm looking for some action?

Because I want to shock people?

None of the above, actually. It's because looking down and seeing that I have cleavage makes me happy in a very pure and rather innocent way. I don't know why, I don't know the psychological reasoning for this. Is it because I'm afraid that one day I'm going to look down and my boobs will be gone?

Maybe...Maybe.

But it's kind of none of your business, because they're my boobs. I don't care if you run around wearing only a headband and a shoelace, or if you prefer a comfy pair of sweats.

Or be naked, if you want.
Image

Moral of the story that's been told again, and again, and again:

Calm the hell down.

Thank you and I apologize if I've offended anyone.
December 19th, 2012 at 02:48am