Here We Go Again with Another 1D Group Write! (CLOSED)

Hello my lovely mibbians. As the title suggests my brain refuses to stop coming up with ideas for group writes. So, the basic idea is this, it’s an AU where our five lads are all aliens. Their planet is completely male*, so they use females from other races they conquer to have babies which rapidly grow into soldiers to conquer more races.

*There are actually a few females, but their children don’t become soldiers because they are pure bloods, I’ll explain more in depth later since I don’t want to give too much away.

Well, they are in the middle of a war with a new planet when this race sends a virus that kills all the females being used to create soldiers. With no new recruits to send into battle, the boy’s people are very quickly starting to lose the war. So the king, and their father, sends the five of them to Earth to find five women and bring them back to raise an army. But the human skin they created begins to “contaminate” their logical minds with human emotions, so they start falling in love with their respective girls. The lads are each the chief of some respect of their people, who we’ll call “The Colony” for now, the actual name will be discussed among the authors later.

Liam- Liam is in charge of the armies. He is the tough, king-and-country type who will do anything to protect his future people. He’s the oldest in this story, so he is in charge of all his brothers and making sure they stay safe. He will be the last one to have feelings because he is so cold. (Taken)

Harry- Harry is the “doctor”-esque person and is in charge of all the healing centers. He is almost as cold as Liam, treating the mothers of the armies like they’re objects and not living things. He will also take a long time to fall in love. (On Hold)

Louis- Louis is the navigator/ map maker. He decides where the Colony will go next on its conquests of the galaxies. He has a very in depth knowledge of stars and planets and is often very (no pun intended) spacey. (TAKEN)

Zayn- Zayn is the history keeper of his people. He knows every event that has ever happened in every planet they’ve ever made a part of their empire. He has a very romanticized view of Earth and will probably fall in love with his human very quickly. (TAKEN)

Niall- Niall is the youngest in this story, so his future job hasn’t yet been selected. Since he has no career path he has yet to be educated and is very naïve. He is childlike in his behavior and doesn’t quite understand why his people have to take over everyone else. He or Zayn will be the one to fall in love first (TAKEN)

Now I do have one author who has first dibs on the boys (besides Liam) if she chooses to be a part of this. So I’m looking for three authors, for Zayn, Niall, and Louis.

Here is the story in case you want to subscribe, rec, read, what have you c:

If you would like to join in on the sci fi fun just comment on this blog. It’s first come first serve for boys, but if you don’t get a chance to be involved you get first pick of my next co write

Alright, have at it

-LS
December 20th, 2012 at 01:10am