Banner Requests

Image

Greetings Everyone :)

This is a little blog just to let you know that I am on my Christmas vacation break and I have a little extra time to make banners and layouts for those who are in need of it. I love making banners and layouts and even though I might not be as good as a lot of people here who are great in making them I think I can help and still satisfy people with my work.

If you are interested just let me know. There are just a few details that I ask if you want me to make your banner and/or layout.

1. Please let me know which images you want to have or tell me which people will be portraying your characters so I can find suitable images for the banner.
2. Let me know which colors you want or at least the theme of the story. Ex. if it is a vampire story, wolves, ect. Also if you want your username in it or not.
3. Let me know if it is only a banner, or a layout with the banner.
4. Any other detail that you want for your banner just let me know so I can be sure what exactly you desire for.
5. The only think I ask in return is for a shout out/credit for my work. :)

I think that's pretty much it, if I forgot something don't forget to let me know and remember I love making them so it won't be problem at all.

Leave a comment in this blog or send me a private message to request banners and I'll get back to you as soon as I read them. :)

Examples of banners I have made for my stories:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Examples of Banners I made for Other fellow Mibbians:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
December 22nd, 2012 at 10:47pm