Christmas and Other Joyous Things

Okay so I'm excited. Why? Because I have the most amazing gifts for Christmas ever. I was excited for my own gifts. On Christmas Eve I got V for Vendetta and the first three Underworld films. That was enough to get my blood rushing, but on Christmas morning I got a new laptop, more movies, and an XBOX 360 with Kinect. I'm so thankful and that I got what I wanted, but I didn't expect much this year. Hell, I was content with just the movies and maybe just maybe bribing an iTunes card out of my stepdad. But, now I have something to keep me busy when I'm trying to get myself together and find a job.

Now onto more important matters. I'm having a bit of trouble getting things right inside my head for the stories that I'm currently writing on Mibba. So with that in mind I've decided to do something about it all. I'm planning on deleting the story Save Me and rewriting it. I'm not happy with it and I'm at a stand still. I know people like it, but I know that if I go back and try to re-write it I'll be happier with the what comes out.

To Be, or Not to Be is going to be updated, but is going to be updated on a slower pace. I still have inspiration for it, but it's just hard to update because I began to deviate from the outline that I had planned into what I have now. So hopefully I don't lose any subscribers, but if I do oh well. I'm happy and happy product is what I am looking forward to.

Promise is still being updated on a regular schedule starting next Sunday. I have a few chapters pre-written and it's going quite nicely. I can't wait for it to finish. When I'm done with this story I'll be getting ready to start a series of short stories, each revolving around a character for my new story that I will be starting next year. The first story that will be in the series will called Alexi.

I also have a story coming together that I've been thinking about for awhile now. For some reason I've been really stuck on musicals for a long time now. I had this idea for this cool story revolving around music, but I'm not sure how it'll work out. I'm afraid it'll seem kinda corny if I do a story revolving around music and stuff. I also don't want it to be something that people just write off because it contains lyrics and music. I don't know what to do about it. Anyone have any suggestions? Comments?

Also just a random question I'm throwing out there: How many people actually watch shows like America's Most Wanted, Cops, World's Dumbest, and other shows like those not because you find them entertaining, but because you swear your friend/relative seems a bit sketchy.
December 27th, 2012 at 03:39am