"Summer", Author recs, Unhealthy obsessions, Life

It's nearing the end of 2012 and nearing the middle of summer here in Australia. Awkward because in the past days, we've had rain and heat. I'm inspired to write this blog just because and cause it's pouring like a madman outside right now... who said Oz had great weather??

I'm on my school holiday and I haven't really done anything except for shop, go to the cinemas, eat and watch endless films.

I've updated one story (on my other account) and only posted one chapter. That makes me a horrible writer and I should wear a hat of shame. My only excuse is that I've had writer's block and I can't write chapters on a computer, only my ipod (looong story) and now my ipod's home button isn't working.

If anyone is actually reading this I have a list of my fave authors ~
onlythegooddieyoung
Iris.
dawn of light
ireland.
GoodGirl;
And I'm sure I have a lot more but I can't remember their names *facepalm*

Anyway ever since I watched the trailer of Rise of the Guardians, I've been drooling over the animated character of Jack Frost. I mean just...look.

Image

Image

Image

*insert drool here*


And yes, after finally watching the movie in cinemas (that means a massive Jack Frost), he officially has a special place right in my heart. He is a cartoon...I am obsessed with him...that is not in any way healthy. But I recommend the film; it has a cute funny and heartwarming plot with characters like Santa with tattoos, an Aussie Easter Bunny, the cute round of Sandman and the birdlike Tooth Fairy. A definite must watch.

Happy New Years! :)
December 28th, 2012 at 06:45am