I Have So Much To Say, But You're So Far Away

Oh man, where do I even begin? Even though I didn't know Jimmy, I felt I did. My friend, Dhalia said I acted like him because I teased her and pulled pranks on her and I was crazy as FUCK. She was right. I felt I lost a part of me when I heard the news of his death. I tried to tell myself it wasn't true, but it didn't worked. So, what I did that very day was listen to A7X all day, payed tribute to him and such and wanted to be alone. He was my hero. Jimmy still is though. He will ALWAYS be my hero.

Jimmy made me want to play the drums. Even though I was kinda self teaching myself too, Jimmy made my determination more intense. I can't even imagine the pain the A7X dudes are in. They lost a brother. They lost a drummer. They lost the guy who were always there for them and never turned his back on him. They lost that very person that made them wanna laugh when they were about to cry. So, as I dedicate this blog entry to Jimmy on the third year of his death because he is just so important to me.

If you have something negative to say about Jimmy, you'll be dead before you hit the floor. Everyone has that one hero in their life. Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan just happened to be mine.

Title Credit: So Far Away by Avenged Sevenfold
December 28th, 2012 at 06:49pm