Mitch Lucker & Jimmy Sullivan

For anybody that didn’t know I am a huge fan of Avenged Sevenfold. So, when I heard about the Rev’s passing three years ago, I cried. I went to work crying. My boss sent me home early for personal reasons but she completely understood.

Anyways, I was recently on a page that was dedicated to Mitch Lucker. I’m not a fan of Suicide Silences but I am not here to bash him because I do believe that he was truly amazing and very good father. I don’t understand why good people like Mitch or Jimmy have been taken away from us so soon. I will never understand it. I only wonder why the good die young.

So, as I was reading on this page for Mitch. One of their admins made a status about how that Jimmy passed away three years ago and that’s history. Why should people be grieving over him when he’s been gone three years? We all should be grieving over Mitch still. Like I said, I do not hate Mitch or Suicide Silences but people will mourn their lost on the anniversary of the death of someone whether it’s one month or three years. It shouldn’t matter how long someone has passed. It all sucks and we all wish that that person was coming back.

Mitch was an amazing singer just like Jimmy was an amazing drummer. They were two very special people in the music industry that left this world too soon and we all wish they were back and rocking out on stage but now they are up in the sky rocking. Mitch is doing his stomp while Jimmy is slaying the drum. They were amazing and nobody will ever forget them. RIP to you both!

I really hope this isn't taken as me bashing anybody because I wasn't trying to. I will not give out the facebood page so don't ask as if anybody will read this.

--J.
December 29th, 2012 at 08:06am