Why, hello there. (Help me choose.)

My laptop quit turning on. Just, refused to power up. I was so depressed about losing all my files and everything that I kinda quit writing for a long while. But my wonderful, amazing mother bought me a new laptop for Christmas and, what's more, she has a friend who can extract the files from my old laptop and put them on a flash drive! So I can start writing again!

This laptop, guys, I love it. It has a movie maker program which is just the neatest thing. I think I want to make trailers for my stories and things. And its screen is big, which means watching Doctor Who and anime is fantastic.

Oh! Speaking of Doctor Who and being fantastic, my best friend got me a plushie Dalek for Christmas and when you squeeze it, it says, "Exterminate! Exterminate!" and "You would make a good Dalek." It's the cutest thing!

Also, I was thinking of my first tattoo. I want it to be something I totally love now, but will regret later. One of those somewhat embarrassing stories you tell people, good for a little laugh. My eighteenth is about a month and a half away, which gives me plenty of time to finish the Doctor Who seasons I've yet to watch (I'm not very far along as it is...) and when I finish, I want to celebrate and mark that series as a part of my life. Because, let me tell you, I've already fallen in love with so much of the dialogue and the characters and just the concept of the series, showing someone the universe, opening their eyes to ways they'd never believe, is just wonderful.

So, I want the words "bad wolf" tattooed just under my collarbone. Right or left, I'm not sure about. I typed out the words in several fonts and I need your help deciding which one would look best.

Image

I'm kinda leaning towards the fifth one, but my friend likes the last... I can't decide.
December 29th, 2012 at 05:32pm