Not Another 'What Do I Do About My Boyfriend?' Journal?!

Yes. This is. So brace yourself.

So, I've been talking to this guy for around four months. And we live fifteen minutes apart. But we've barely hung out within these last four months. And have only gotten as far as holding hands.

Do you see how problems might arise?

I really like him and he's the first guy I've wanted to actually be with since a bad break up I had around two years ago.

God, this story is even boring me.

Sorry.

Anyway.

He says he really likes me and texts me all the time but last night on twitter I saw that his friend was trying to hook him up with this other girl. Although he was hesitant, I'm still worried.

And part of my brain is like: Let him go! Leave his ass! He's gotta be more than just a text message and he's really not! Let her have him, you know it'll never go anywhere!

But the other part is like: You like this kid sooo much and he's a nice guy. Fight for him!

But then the first part chimes in again: You've been fighting for him for four months! It's time to move on you crazy mofo!

And then second part is all: But he didn't even act like he wanted to go out on a date with this other girl and he spends all his time texting you and telling you how he wants you. Trust him!

And then the first part retorts again with: If he really wanted you he'd be here. He'd be yours by now.

And finally the second part just goes off to pout.

I don't have a personality disorder, I swear.

Anyway.

This has been my life for too long here, people. And I need some good advice because I'm too stupid to take my own. Help me?
December 30th, 2012 at 08:46pm