"Where four inch heels," I said "It'll be fun!" I said...

Ow.
Let me repeat that:
OW OW OW OW OW OW OW I'M MOTHERFUCKIN' CRIPPLED OVER HERE OW

I've been trying to get more used to heels, so when my dad invited me over for a nice, peaceful New Years Eve I thought "What a great time! I'll just be at his house so I won't have to walk much." so I thought it would be okay to wear four inch heels.

Wrong, bitch. Wrong.

He thought it would be cool to walk out in an empty, cold, muddy field in pitch black so he could shoot off his gun at midnight.

The fact that I made it there and back without falling (and I had to run because he had the flashlight and decided to leave me. After informing me that earlier that day he'd found signs (meaning poop.) that a large carnivorous mammal lived around those parts.
Image
Meine chosa hurt.

Seriously, someone needs to come over here and massage my feetsies.
And perhaps my back.
And shoulders.
And maybe you could make me some tea, I don't know...
Maybe run me a bubble bath.
Fan me.
Be my slave.

____

In other news!

Happy New year to all of you :) May your year be filled with unconditional joy, love, wealth, and hope. You are all in my experience warm, kind, beautiful, and passionate people and this year put special effort into never letting anyone tell you otherwise. Whoever you are, you deserve all the happiness that the world has to offer. If you've fallen on tough times, emotionally or financially, may it get better post-haste.

Happy New year.
Image
January 1st, 2013 at 07:44am