A Little Bit Of Info On My Stories.

|1/3/13|

Soo, I just wanted to let everyone know that I am working on the 'Epilogue' to my story "Daddy's Little Girl." I'm trying to have the final chapter finished up as soon as possible, so be looking for it within the next couple days.

Annnd guess what! I will be writing a sequel. I think I had like 70 something comments asking for a sequel, plus some of you have messaged me about it. I will be writing a sequel, but for now I am working on the 'Epilogue.' :)

As for my story "Deadline," I will try to update that within the next couple days as well.

I haven't updated "Seize The Day," in a fort night and a half, mostly because I have run into writers block. I will try to update that as soon as I can though. So to all of my subscribers, please bare with me.

I also wanted to let everyone know, I will be starting a new story soon, I think the name is going to be "California Dreamin'," I'm not going to give away any of the details. I will say this though, if you like any of my other stories, I believe you will like this one as well. :) I'll let you know ASAP when it'll be up.

If you are a fan of my writing at all, please subscribe to my blog so you can get up to date information on all my stories, as soon as I post it. :D

That is all for now class, I will try to update this as often as I can, depending on if I have anything to tell you. I'll also try to update it whenever I update my stories as well.

-Kayla, MasterOfDisaster
January 3rd, 2013 at 07:13am