It's Yang Yoseob of B2ST's birthday today!

OH MY GOD, IT’S YANG YOSEOB’S BIRTHDAY TODAY! He’s my ultimate bias, for those who don’t know him. Bias in Kpop terms means the group member that you like. It can be a boy or a girl.

Yang Yoseob is the main vocalist of B2ST. He was born in Seoul on January 5, 1990. He was a trainee of JYP but he moved to M-Boat then to Cube. He became a backup dancer for AJ or Lee Gikwang for a while until CUBE formed B2ST. Yoseob participates in various TV shows like Gag Concert, Weekly Idol and Invincible Youth.

Words cannot express how I really really admire him – actually, I love him (I kidd). I mean, Yoseob and Niel from TeenTop are my ultimate biases. They are amazing singers and great dancers!

If I were to put into words what I feel right now, it would be: aklsdfhaklsdhfaklsdjfahkdfhlkahsdlkfahskldf – like that.

I first discovered B2ST when I was in the 5th grade when I heard their single ‘Soom’ and watched the MV of the said song. Sweet geezus, I think I have an affinity for maknaes. God, I’ll probably force my mom to let me go to Korea just to see their shows.

Image
Image
Yoseob’s really hot and cute at the same time, I can’t even bear it.

Image
Image
Happy Birthday, Yoseob oppa! May you have a greater career ahead of you!
I'm actually freaking out right now.
January 5th, 2013 at 07:56am