UPDATE TO MY READERS AND ALL OTHERS WHO CARE TO READ :)

HI!

SOOOOOOOO sorry for being nonexistant for the past few months. Junior year is so busy. It kinda sucks a lot. Thankfully, my personal life has improved A LOT. So I'm much happier and I've found myself getting back to reading fanfiction in my spare time. I creep on here and JBFA ALL THE TIME. I'm working my way through the Top Tens on there and loving it. Its inspiring me to get back to writing more about the perfection that is the Jonas Brothers. You'd think that after seeing them in Radio City I would write a lot, and I have been, but nothing post worthy. (THEY WERE BEYOND PERFECT BTW. BEST DAY OF MY LIFE. EVEN BETTER THAN WHEN I SAW 1D IN TEXAS BECAUSE I HAD BEEN WAITING FOR IT SINCE LIKE 2007.)

Anyways.

I have a good chunk of the next Just Friends chapter written. Things are about to get good! If you know of any Niley supporters, they may be interested. I know what you're thinking...*GASP* NILEY?! Let me assure you, Niz will happen. Just a minor setback thanks to Joe and Kevin. MUAHAHAHAHA.

Just updated You Just Don't Know What the Future Holds but not sure how I feel about that story anymore. I love it, but it doesn't seem like others do. THERE IS A PLOT, TRUST ME. I'M GETTING THERE.

Am I yelling too much? Sorry...

Um, don't know when The Moment Takes You will be updated because the authors and I have been so busy. Same with Young Love, STACI is too busy and we barely even talk anymore :( She's still lusting over Nick, just not as up to the Jonas times as I am. (I'm behind even....)

But Here Comes the Sun is on the backburner because I haven't been walking for any inspiration for that story lately, so sorry, but you'll have to wait a little longer. Running season is coming up so updates will follow!

Thanks for reading, lovelies, any questions? comment or message me :)

Adios!!
January 13th, 2013 at 09:41pm