Do you guys outline your chapters? | Donnie Darko (+ Jake Gyllenhaal) | Hot Guys

I have never planned out an active story in my mind, aside from having general ideas in my head... until recently. One of my novels has been the object of my thoughts for some three odd years. I'd originally had the idea in 7th grade and didn't do anything with it until 8th grade, when I first joined Mibba and I got the first three chapters and quit it. But, last year I brought it back because it'd plagued my mind so much. Updates were slow and still are as I try to perfect it and make it my best work. I know there are things that can be improved but I've decided to wait until it's finished to do any major changes.

However, I felt the pull of this is going nowhere and I needed to sit down and finally just plan it all out, get all the ideas so I know where to go and now it's just a matter of writing. I have spent two or three weeks now just planning out the chapters of Birdie and I finally finished today. I tried to be vague as possible, leaving creative room but I have all the major and minor events and it looks pretty amazing so far, it's going to be touching. THe novel itself sits at 22 chapters currently but will finish with 46 (including the epilogue), give or take if I ass or take anything away. It's going to be long but it's work the read, guys!

I have literally an index card for nearly 24 chapters and if you think about it, it's a lot. Do any of you guys plan for stories like this?

- - -

I have finally watched what I consider to be the greatest movie of all time, Donnie Darko. A long time ago, my aunt Kacie made me a list of amazing or fucked up movies I have to watch before I die. There are many I have yet to watch and some I already have (like Boys Don't Cry, which indeed made me cry). Anyway, this movie was on it and it's been in my Instant Queue for months but I finally watched it Friday night...

and I'm in love.

If you haven't watched the movie, I won't spoil it too much but beware, there are a few spoilers:

A mentally fucked up kid is visited by a tall giant rabbit that only he can see, called Frank, who leaves him a very clear message: "28 days... 6 hours... 42 minutes... 12 seconds... That... is when the world... will end." A lot of fucked up shit happens throughout the course of the film, Frank telling Donnie to do things because the fate of the world depends on it and in the end, things are not like they seem.

The movie is a bit hard to understand the first time but as I take it, the jet engine signifies the start of something called a Tangent Universe/Tangent Time Loop where the things that happen can be changed if things go according to plan, and Donnie is something called a Living Receiver (I researched this extensively) who is the only one who has the power to change it. And if you've seen it, you know that he sets off the initial event (the jet engine) which resets the time loop. However, the woman who wrote the Time Travel book in the movie is presumed to have done the same thing as Donnie but is proof that the outcome can be different.

If you watch this movie, you will probably not understand a lot of the things until the very end and trust me, you'll be hooked and in love.

Anyway, this movie not only sparked a love for the movie but also for Jake Gyllenhaal, like hmmmph, unf, he is godly delicious. So, enjoy (I know I will) these pictures of an amazing man.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Oh my fucking god, Jake Gyllenhaal, take me. Take me now. Bend me over and take me, ignore my boy parts and just take me.

Luckily, he's in Brokeback Mountain where he is gay, and oddly enough I've never seen it, so I will watch it. And because I've started looking at gorgeous men, enjoy another of my favorites, Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

Image
Image
Image
Image

[ Added Content for Charity! ]

Logan Lerman
Image
Image
Image
Image
^ OH MY GOD IDK WHY LOGAN LERMAN WITH FOOD MAKES ME SO HORNY BUT IT DOES.

Alexander Skarsgard
Image
Image
Image
Image

Ryan Gosling
Image
Image
Image
(^ my body is ready)
Image

Matt Bomer
Image
Image
Image
Image
(^ I think I'm in love with beards)

Dave Franco
Image
Image
Image
Image

Even if you're a gay male (like me), lesbian, straight male, straight female, or any form of transexual, etc. you'll all get a boner for the beautiful miss Jennifer Lawrence.
Image
Image
Image
Image
January 14th, 2013 at 02:38am