Jumping on the Bandwagon

Why? Because I always seem to unconsciously follow these trends.

So, basically, even though I'm not nearly a household name on this site, I've decided to jump on the whole Q&A vlog bandwagon thing. Because my new laptop has a webcam and it gives me an excuse to legitimately talk to myself without sounding crazy.

So honestly, ask me questions about anything and everything and I'll endeavour to answer them. Or I'll just talk about random things in my life if it interests you.

If you want some inspiration for questions, I'll tell you a little something about myself. I'm Australian, I'm 18, I'm a massive One Direction fan - I also like Little Mix, Short Stack, The Collective and Ed Sheeran to name a few and I do like music outside that genre I just can't think of any at the moment. I can speak basic Japanese. I read and write avidly and I'm addicted to movies. I quote things a lot and it doesn't take a lot for me to obsess over something.

I'll take a moment to whore my stories as well - these are my current favourites, so read them if you want.

The Charming Type

I Was Married to the Sun

Drunk

And I'm done, leave me questions please!! Even if there's just a phrase you want me to say or something, I'm that bored I'll do it.
January 14th, 2013 at 05:19am