Finals Week!

Hey Mibba!

Soooo, it's finals week... ugh. I took to huge tests today, and boy let me tell you, it was exhausting. After math alone I was shaking, but I was super nervous about that one to begin with... then English was alright. Just a lot of writing... and not creative writing either. I wrote 3 pages of analysis on "The Gift of the Magi" and...yah, I wasn't really shaking out of nervousness on that one. Anywho, tomorrow I have History and Science but then I am HOME FREE! Plus plus plus, the basketball season is over at the end of January, and do you know what that means? I will have so much free time! Ah!!!

Guess what, guys, I am going to actually be UPDATING starting February! Woo hoo! I feel awful, because I haven't updated once since...oh geez, has it been since November? Well, I guess I've posted a couple of stories since then (Zero, Monsters, and The Exam), but I haven't actually updated for two months! Ack! I am SO sorry! And I have subscribers relying on me here! Well, I say relying...

Anywho (there's that word again), this is a short little blog, but I wanted to update you guys on the status of my stories. I am half way through the next chapters of Before Neverland and Someone's Destiny, and I am currently working on a new short story for a 5 Round Contest, which I am really excited about! :D Unfortunately I had to drop out of two contests last month, but with more time and the first due date in March, I should be good.... :D

Alright guys, so I am curious, for those of you who participated in NaNoWriMo last November, do you have any advice for a probably participant who is thinking ahead for NaNo 2013?

Later,
Ash
January 17th, 2013 at 04:11pm