Just me and my sandwich....

Okay so if you watch the news regularly, you know about the whole "Suing Subway deal". If not.....well A person is suing Subway for selling them a "foot long sandwich" that was only like 10 inches long.(?)

Anyway, I work at Subway.

And I am in no way defending my work place or that person.

First,
it is that restaurants fault. there is a form that you follow to make it the correct length. You have to stretch it and make sure it touches both ends of the form to make it the correct length.

Second,
WHO MEASURES THEIR BREAD?
Are you that paranoid? Seriously. You have no idea how ANNOYING it is to have people laugh at you and question you how long your bread is at work. "Oh let me pull not my handy-dandy tape measure!" No.

Pretty soon, it will probably be mandatory to measure for someone for their own personal sake so they con move on and eat it.

And honestly, If someone tried to sue me for 2in of missing bread, I would give them back the money for that 2 inches and get over it.

This world has come to a serious standing of chaos.
It started with the suing of McDonald's over hot coffee and now Subway sandwiches.

Oh joy.

Thoughts?
January 26th, 2013 at 07:04am