Killed Fantasy | Q&A Pt 2

I'm gonna whine/rant a little to fill up the word count, so feel free to skip to the video if you want.

I really don't like it when people ruin my fantasies. Even though I know most of my fantasies are never going to come to fruition, I still don't like it when someone kills them. My most recently ruined fantsasy was the fantasy to one day marry a prince. Since Prince Harry is the only prince I know-slash-care about who is also decent looking, the fantasy revolved around marrying him - age difference be damned.

Then when I was with the side of my family I don't see very often, my uncle just happened to point out that one of my cousins could make a living as a Prince Harry lookalike. Now if it was just that they both had red hair, I could ignore the unfortunate resemblance. But no. My cousin has the same facial structure as Prince Harry as well.

I can't marry someone who looks like my cousin, even if he is a prince! That's just weird. So I'm a very disgruntled child right now, because my uncle killed my dreams of becoming royalty. Grr.

And now for the video! Oh, because I never say it in the video, 'What's your favourite colour?' was asked by zayn. who is not Zayn and is now leon;.



Bye now! And feel free to ask me more questions. :)
January 31st, 2013 at 03:01am