Music Lovers!

To those of you who listen to hard rock music: ie: Avenged Sevenfold, Metallica, etc...I have a band I think you should check out. They're a small band from Chicago, Illinois called Fist To The Sky. I first heard of them back in November when I went to a concert and they were one of the openers. I usually don't pay attention to the local openers at shows because I usually don't like them. However...it was different with these guys.

I'm trying to promote them around, because I think they are extremely talented, and I think they deserve more attention. They're fairly new, and right now they're currently playing shows only in the Chicago area (And maybe a select few in states surrounding Illinois if they go with other bands). They're actually so new that they're asking for fan donations to go towards many things such as recording their next album, gas money to travel around to do shows, and stuff like that. If they get more attention, more fans and get more noticed, they can get shows in other places and such. I'm not doing this to get you guys to donate money to them. I'm doing this to promote the band, and if you do like them and become a fan, it's on you to donate.

Anyways. I'll provide some links for you guys if you're interested.

This is a link to a thread here I made, but nobody ever went into it.
http://www.fisttothesky.com has their information, music, etc.
Facebook
Youtube If you look through their videos, it has just about all of their songs they recorded from their first album and stuff.

If you want quick links, well, here's a few:
Official music video for "Another Lesson Learned"

"Down Into Hell" Live from November 10, 2012 (The show I was at)


I've been in love with this band ever since that show, and I just think they're cool dudes, doing what they love. Unfortunately, when I went to the show they played at, I didn't get a chance to talk to them in person, but if you comment on their Facebook page or something, they always comment back, and they are super cool about it. They love their fans, and they love the support they get. So if you are a fan of hard rock music, I recommend you give them a listen, and I hope that you like what you hear. If you like what you hear, I hope you become a fan and supporter of them. :)
February 3rd, 2013 at 01:30am