I seriously, honestly, really, LOVE Here Comes Honey Boo Boo

In case my blog layout doesn't prove it enough. :p

But really, I love that show. It's the best thing ever. A lot of people don't like them, criticize them, etc. And that's okay. That's their opinion. I mean obviously, the family of HCHBB aren't exactly the most eloquent, more cultured people, but I think they're great.

They have some good values when you think about it.

Mama June (the woman in the gif) is, obviously, a bigger woman than most yet she is content with her size, thinks herself "smexi" and has a husband who loves her being just as she is.

Most of her children are also a bit more on the bigger side and she teaches them to be comfortable with who they are and how they look. I mean Alana is all over the place saying "My size is CUUTTEEE" along with other things. Her daughters are perfectly content being just as they are.

There is a child with an extra thumb. AND EXTRA THUMB! AND THEY SAID THAT THAT MAKES HER EXTRA SPECIAL! HOW FUCKING GREAT IS THAT?!

They all donate money to numerous charities. Whatever else money they earn off the show, June puts away for college fund.

THEY HAVE AN UNCLE NAMED POOTIE. POOTIE. LIKE CAN THEY GET AWESOMER?

The answer is yes. Yes, they can.

I mean they're hilarious, they're comfortable with themselves, they seem to be great people, and DID I MENTION THEY'RE FUNNY?!

PLUS I MEAN JUST LOOK AT THAT GIF. If that gif doesn't convince you then you OBVIOUSLY have been watching too much Orange People Who Do Nothing But Party And Other Stuff.

I just really them all, okay. So ya'll better Redneckognize.

Here....have Mama June's forklift foot.
Image

-Rose :}
February 4th, 2013 at 06:24am