Fall Out Boy is back! :D



I've been a fan since I was like 14-15 years old so like nine years and I was upset when they went on hiatus. I had just graduated high school and thinking that, my favorite band had just, they weren't going to make anymore music. It broke me for awhile, but I did move on. I loved Patrick's music very much, and the other guys, I honestly didn't check them out, and I feel bad that I didn't. I just couldn't bare seeing them without the other band members. I was used to Patrick singing, but not his new style but I enjoyed it.

Now when I woke up this morning, thinking oh it's just another Monday, I honestly didn't think anything of it. So I went on Facebook to rant about how it's my day off and it's gonna be boring. What do I see? Decaydance explaining Fall Out Boy's so I start freaking out. I check out all the Twitters and I watch the video. I screamed, I was like 'no way, no way no way' I couldn't believe it. I thought I was dreaming and then I just... screamed again. I was ecstatic, hell I still am. They already have their new album dropping in May and a tour to go along with it. I MAY be able to go see them this year! I'm so happy.

Like you have no idea, my friend and I are going to go see them in June, WE'RE buying tickets ASAP. I can't wait. This year is going to be the best for sure I can't wait.

Also I really can't stand that people are already giving them shit about their new song, like they haven't been back 24 hours and they're already getting shit for it. Whatever. I'm just glad they're back I've missed each and everyone one of them.

Here's to an awesome year!
February 5th, 2013 at 05:03am