My Day.

This may be a tad bit, irrelevant to most peoples, but writing about my issues soothes me...

So first.
I get to school, other than my mom yelling at me about my room and how it's "disturbingly uncivilized", my day was going good.
Then I get to my first class, and half way through, mother nature thinks it's brilliant time to come uninvited when I'm completely unprepared. Now my friend will be staying as far away from me as possible because he's afraid of women at this time. (Funny story actually, maybe another time)
So, my mom takes me home and such, and as I wait for her to drop me back off at school which is literally less than a minute away walking and even less in a car, I watch Pitch Perfect.

My day was getting better as I strolled into French class late, with a pass, I'm not that much of a rebel, I already left the school without permission.
Then my French teacher, well she's a sub... but anywhore.... she's all up in my business asking me all these questions that I can barely understand because she hardly can speak English. So, that was irritating.

Then, shall we get on to me getting home and my mom ruins my dreams of going to Texas for a weekend to go to a concert. So I had a spaz attack because I was mad.

So, I got on and mind my own business... then I get a message on here.

And you know what, some people just... irk me. Like, I'm not mad, I had it coming but, common... I said I was sorry.

So, what happened was:
I got a message yesterday, and I was already in a bad mood, cuz I was in a hurry and my mom was being her usual obnoxious self. So I read this message wayyyyyy too fast to really sit and comprehend it. So I took it the total wrong way. So I replied being a total bitch and just, being mean and such.
But, after I did what I was in a hurry to do, I reread the message, and noticed that it meant no harm, so I sent this person another message, apologizing and such, explaining myself... kinda.
So then they messaged me back today, and this person obviously, didn't give a damn about my apology. And their message was rude back.
But I was the bigger person and apologized again....

But that's not the point.

Said person was SO MEAN! My damn! It was so unneeded. And her message didn't make sense... but I could be at fault... but I'm used to mostly full words, commas and punctuation. Not randomly respelled words and nothing to tell me how to read the damn message. All I saw was exclamation points.... common now...

Anyway, that was my day... but it's getting better! My show should be coming on soon! I'm happy! :P

If you read this, thanks, you're awesome. <3
February 6th, 2013 at 12:37am