So I Got Pregnant..

**Before I being if you don't wont to read about this stuff, then click on that awesome button. Its not graphic....not that much anyway***

In my dream. I don't know why I keep having pregnant dreams. I've had them all besides giving birth. Which I hope that doesn't happen. I dream I took the test, I had the stomach, and saw what my child would look like around three.

But this dream was different. I dream I had a boyfriend who turn out to be an asshole by the way. Anyway we had sex twice which by the way I can't remember. I freak out because the condom broke but my start thinking thought "Oh I can just keep the pill Plan B" no big problem. WRONG!!

So somehow I go to the store and ask, of course they had it. Turn out it would be $800. For a pill. I freak out. Cuss out my boyfriend and tried to find a way to tell my parents. I woke up before I had too.

Weird freaking dream.

Today I went to go get my wisdom teeth removed. After talking to three of my friends and asking them what it was like and what to except, I felt better. So I go and the dentist he gave me five shots. Now one thing I about me, if it has to do something with knocking me out, getting ride of pain, making something numb on me, its going to take more then the normal amount. Don't ask why I don't know. I told them from the start I wasn't numb all the way, I could still feel somewhat. Which was told was normal. Should have known then this was going bad.

All my friends said they were out of it or slept through the whole thing. Nope I wasn't out of it. Nothing. The dentist put this thing in my mouth that was suppose to shock my roots or something and said "if you feel pain raise your left hand" as soon as he did it it freaking hurt. I mean hurt. I cried. I'm not the one to cry about things like but it hurt so bad I cried. He said "you feel pain? You shouldn't be feeling pain" in a mean way. I said "I wouldn't be crying if I didn't" now I did not say that in a mean way nor scream it. I said in a crying voice. Therefore he said, "you got all these tattoos on you and yet your crying over this?" Wow. What? I'm sorry, what?

He had no right to tell me since I had tattoos I shouldn't be crying over that. That has nothing to do with getting my wisdom teeth removed. He also lied to my mom saying I scream at him and cuss him out. I swear I did not. I did not cuss him out. I was crying my eyes out. Needles to say I told him I didn't won't to do this and I left.

I was so upset I couldn't stop crying. That dentist had no right to make me feel like that nor make that comment. I'm going to find a new one and see what can be done. I can't go back there. I just can't.

I'm done.
February 8th, 2013 at 03:12am