What exactly do you want from me?

So, I have this friend. And every time I talk to this friend, she has a sob story to tell me.

First, her boyfriend is abusive. But the next day, he's super nice, and it's making her feel guilty because suddenly she's cheating on him. And then the day after that, she's creeping around his Facebook or whatever and getting suspicious that he's cheating.

Image

And then suddenly she's losing her virginity to some random dude that decides to propose to her right after he sleeps with her and she feels bad about cheating on her actual boyfriend, so then she lets her actual boyfriend sleep with her finally and then dude who she originally slept with who proposed to her is on her doorstep a week later and is suddenly a polygamist who wants his ring back.

Image

REALLY?

What were you smoking and what soap opera were you watching while smoking when you made all of this up?

And why would you think that I would believe that any of this happened to you?

Image

Because, honestly, none of that is believable. Clearly you're trying too hard to seem like you have a dramatic, tumultuous love life.

Image

I'm insulted that she would think I'm that dumb.

Since I'm not that dumb, and I don't act super interested or concerned when we talk, she gets angry with me.

But, honestly. What would you expect? None of your stories match up and it's just one bad thing after another and you can't even drive nor do you have a car to drive if you could and I know for a fact your mother basically locks you in the house all day.

Image

Why would you tell such lies to someone who's basically your sister and expect them not to feel lied to?

YOU TELL ME.

Image

_____________________________

Wow.
RANTY PANTS TIME OVER, GUYS.

Sorry about that, guys.

Image

How is everyone?
February 9th, 2013 at 05:12am