Oh slenderbells....

SO, did i ever mention just how much i love playing slender with friends no matter how extremely terrified i am of just looking at a tree? WELL, I’ve played it again and found a good way to, NOT get scared…Though of course i still was.

so i tend to listen to really happy music from my itunes while im playing. Like me and my friend ended up playing natasha bedingfields “pocketfull of sunshine” along with caramell dancen and random songs that werent scary at all. MAN THAT HELPS. bad part is on my itunes i do tend to have scary ambient music so when it switched to that, ya know…sorta scary again.

This time though we used our creativity and good spirit to not get scared! Yes! the last time i played was during the holiday. SO this is what i get when i play slender during the holidays. A song! I present to you, SLENDERBELLS.

Dashing through the woods

with a flashlight in our hand

we are very scared

Of meeting slenderman

He doesnt have a face

But he sure has a nice suit

Gotta get out of this place

Before he catches you!

OH SLENDERMAN SLENDERMAN SLENDER ALL THE WAY

SO MUCH FUN, IT IS TO RUN, WHENEVER I GRAB A PAGE!

OH SLENDERMAN SLENDERMAN,DID YOU HEAR THAT SOUND?!

IS THAT STATIC?! BEST WE RUN!! WAIT DONT TURN AROUND!!!!!

And that my friend, is what you sing when you mix slender and the holidays.

-Mayayah
February 9th, 2013 at 08:21pm