what i'm going to start doing / what needs to be done [ about my stories / my new ones & crap ]

So. If any of you reading this that has read my stories for long enough, you know I start really strong with a lot of projects and then I get mad at myself and delete them and they drop off the face of the world for a while. And, yeah, it happens a lot, because I get so sure of something for a while, and then I get bored of it/frustrated with myself over it and I end up deleting it.

I have some great ideas for the current stories I'm working hard on [ prose on your tongue + to stay afloat + i'm still trying to work with my ziall 1D fic, treading slowly, but i started that when i didn't know much about 1D and now that i do i feel it's awful ], and I've been trying to be consistent with those and not lose it, because I hate losing it.

Also, shameless whoring time, i've been working on my new story, homesick, about a girl named Tatum Morgan that's supposed to be a perfect little rich girl but is in fact a messy, fucked-up lost girl with an equally messy, fucked-up brother.

i haven't posted chapters for homesick for a reason. I'm trying this new thing where i'm gonna write as much as the story as i can - edit the fuck out of it - and then make sure i have at least 70% to 90% of the story done until i start posting chapters. the reason for this is 'cause if i write as i post chapters they end up being grammar-ridden, and if i fall off of the inspiration train i don't want to delete it when it already has a following.

so yeah. you can see how far i've come along on homesick in the status bar at the top of the layout page. i update that everyday so, if anyone subscribes to it, can see how far along it is and can get good expectations of when it'll start being posted.

i think i'll make homesick at least 200-250 pages, and that means ill start posting edited, pre-written chapters when i get to about 120-160 pages. yeah. /end shameless whoring

thanks for reading, all who cares.
February 12th, 2013 at 11:00pm